Once in a while is very relaxing to leave the comfort of your home in order to sleep under the stars. This kind of trip has a lot of benefits from improving your physical health to stress relief. If you want to enjoy this exciting experience you need to know a few things.
Today, we present you 5 things you need to know before you go.
- Bring the absolute essentials: figure out what to take with you, based on how long you will be gone. If you are going to hike, it’s best to avoid heavy things. Be mindful about weight and bulk.
- Dress well for the occasion: Think about the place where you want to go and choose your clothes wisely. Cotton is great if you are going to stay in the burbs, but if you are going to stay a night in the woods, we strongly advise you to choose moisture wicking clothes. Also, don’t forget to take your sunglasses, your hat, your swimsuit and your raingear…just in case.
- Pack your gadgets: we know that you want to escape from the daily routine, but some gadgets are mandatory: the flashlight, the phone, the phone charger. It will make you feel more secure.
- Don’t forget you have to eat: depending on how you want to spend your time in the nature, you have to bring along some sandwiches or anything light, or you need to take with you everything that you need for a healthy meal: meat to cook, vegetables, plates, a fork, a knife etc.
- Bring your pocket blanket: you already know that CRIDD’s pocket blanket will be your best friend when you want to escape from your busy life.
Follow us, we will give you more tips & tricks for your perfect escape in nature.